Gravel Fondo Limburg is a new gravel race within the UCI Gravel World Series in the most beautiful cycling area of the Netherlands: South Limburg. The race and region are characterized by cycling history, rolling hills, lössgrond and beautiful unpaved roads.
- Start and finish Shimano Experience Center, Valkenburg
- Lead-in 5.1 km
- Parcours (loop) 33.8 km
- Finish stretch 6 km
- Official qualifier distance UCI Gravel World Championships (men 60+ and women 50+) 79 km
- Official qualifier distance UCI Gravel World Championships (men 19-59 and women 19-49) 113 km
- There will be feed stations
- Participants will receive the exact route (GPX) shortly before event, a link to the final course will be sent by email
- Additional information will follow soon
Home of Cycling: Shimano Experience CentreThe Shimano Experience Centre: originated from our mission ‘Closer to Nature, Closer to People’. A beautiful and unique location where people and nature are central. It is a place where we want everyone to meet with cycling and fishing. Whether you are a starting or advanced cyclist or fisherman, want to know more about materials, need a new outfit or want to drink a cup of coffee in our coffee corner… everything is possible.
Get the best of Gravel Fondo Limburg in your inbox
The 2023 Trek UCI Gravel World Series will consist of 17 qualifier events and a UCI World Championships in which the best riders can race for the coveted rainbow jerseys. The top 25% of each age group qualifies for the UCI Gravel World Championships which will again take place in Veneto (Italy) in October.More info
Functional. Necessary for the website to function.
Analytical. To keep track of the number of visitors.
Tracking. To give you the best possible experience, to improve the website, to show you relevant information and advertisements, and for social media. Enable